Opens May 31!
Tickets on sale to Members May 22, and May 23 for the public.
A film on the earthly magic of falling in love, Ryusuke Hamaguchi’s Asako I & II is the brilliant screen adaptation of Tomoka Shibasaki’s bestselling novel, Netemo Sametemo. When Asako (Erika Karata), a shy student from Osaka, meets Baku (Masahiro Higashide) at a photo exhibition, it’s love at first sight. Baku is a mysterious and gorgeous-looking young man, but he likes to disappear when the mood strikes him. Then, one day, he’s gone for good. Two years later, Asako, now working as a server in a Tokyo coffee shop, spots Ryohei (also Higashide), a young sake executive who looks exactly like Baku — to the extent that Asako is convinced she’s found her lost lover. But Ryohei is a very different person: he has no secrets, he is honest and kind-hearted, and he will love Asako with a faithful, protective love, destined to last forever — the kind of love that’s so reassuring it might even be scary.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hé lộ nghĩa cụm từ cẩu lương là gì? Phát cẩu lương nghĩa là gì?
- Lộc Hàm, Ngô Diệc Phàm, Hoàng Tử Thao bị netizen Hàn cười nhạo vì cho rằng không đủ trình làm HLV✔
- Nhạc chế về Quang Hải | Ngôi Sao Bóng Đá Việt Nam | Vũ Hải
- Vì sao Vua Bảo Đại chỉ cưới 1 vợ: Hoàng hậu Nam Phương?
- Top 5: Most Epic Video Game Cinematic trailers (1080p)