AirToken aims to provide mobile affordability to consumers who are restrained by the cost of mobile data.
Full report by Crush Crypto:
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects:
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
AirFox was founded in 2015 as part of Harvard University’s Innovation Lab with the goal of providing mobile affordability to the underserved, low-income consumer who is restrained by the cost of mobile data.
AirFox currently has two free Android apps that integrate with AIR tokens. The AirTokens used in the current apps are worth 1/100 of the AirToken purchased from the ICO and will be included in the 30% tokens in the AirFox Reserve.
AirFox will initially focus on Brazil and the surrounding Latin American countries, and eventually expand to other countries globally.
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
Users will receive AIR rewards for opt-in advertising and micro-loans of AIR based on the internal AirFox user credit-score. Users can redeem AIR tokens for mobile data recharges across prepaid carriers around the world, and eventually physical and digital products, across publishers and advertisers.
Advertisers can directly sponsor all or a segment of users with AIR tokens for opt-in, attention, or engagement.
To ensure the AirFox ecosystem is actually useful, the platform needs a large number of advertisers and users. The more advertisers and users on the AirFox platform, the more valuable AIR tokens should be.
– AirFox is a revenue-generating company since 2016 with VC funding, making this ICO more established and less risky than most of the other projects.
– AirFox’s services are proved to have real world demand. Over 2016, AirFox enabled more than 2 million unique prepaid wireless subscribers in the US. AirFox also delivered over 1 billion impressions to advertisers, helping them reach a lower income audience.
– The team is solid with good credentials.
– The space for microlending for the unbanked is very large and AIR token’s upside can be substantial if the project succeeds.
– We couldn’t verify the usage of the two AirFox apps on Google Play as they were re-added on the platform recently. On this page, it shows that the app only has 10-50 installs.
– AirFox’s ads are probably not going to be as relevant as those provided natively (e.g. from Google) because Google and other advertising platforms can use trackers to provide better targeting to users. Hence, advertisers may not be as keen to publish ads on AirFox and may pay a lower ad rates compared to other platforms.
– The microlending feature, which is a large part of AirFox’s vision, is not proven and it is uncertainty whether it will gain traction after the rollout.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don’t invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ictjcolombia.org/lam-dep