Subscribe now for more!
Just 24 hours after being admitted to London’s St Thomas’ Hospital with worsening coronavirus symptoms, Prime Minister Boris Johnson was last night moved to intensive care. He is understood to be conscious and has been moved as a precaution should he require ventilation to aid his recovery. We are joined by intensive care consultant Dr Alison Pittard alongside globally renowned Professor David Heymann- dubbed ‘the virus hunter’, journalist Andrew Pierce and our own Dr Sara for all the latest on Boris and the Coronavirus situation.
Broadcast on 07/04/20
Like, follow and subscribe to This Morning!
This Morning – every weekday on ITV and STV from 10:00am.
Join Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes as we meet the people behind the stories that matter, chat to the hottest celebs and cook up a storm with your favourite chefs!
Dr Zoe and Dr Ranj answer all your health questions, stay stylish with Gok Wan’s fabulous fashion, be beautiful with Bryony Blake’s top make-up tips, and save money with Martin Lewis.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hé lộ nghĩa cụm từ cẩu lương là gì? Phát cẩu lương nghĩa là gì?
- Nhạc chế về Quang Hải | Ngôi Sao Bóng Đá Việt Nam | Vũ Hải
- Vì sao Vua Bảo Đại chỉ cưới 1 vợ: Hoàng hậu Nam Phương?
- Top 5: Most Epic Video Game Cinematic trailers (1080p)
- Tổng bí thư Nguyễn Phú Trọng làm việc với cán bộ chủ chốt tỉnh Đồng Tháp | THDT